Title:La Vie Electronique 3
Release:07th August 2009
Title:La Vie Electronique 4
Release:07th August 2009
Here comes a release that really makes me exited like a child one day before Christmas. I am honest before we talk about this very special release let me say two things, since my earliest childhood I was a fan of Klaus Schulze's music, at the age of ten I bought “Timewind” and “Blackdance” at the age of twelve I saw him performing live at my home-town. On the other hand I am not a big fan of reissues or albums like “remastered” or “rare tracks”.
But when it comes to “La Vie Electronique 3” and “La Vie Electronique 4” I have to abandon my resistance about reissues of rare recordings.
Klaus is a timeless artist – but don't get me wrong – its not that Klaus went to several changes in his music and his artistically work. But his trademark in his music can be heard from his first abums until today. That's amazing and nonesuch.
With “La Vie Electronique 3 and 4 ” you receive three discs of rare live recordings between 1975 until 1976.
La Vie Electronique 3
1. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - From Swere of Shore...
2. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - ... to Band of Bay
3. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - La belle dame sans mer
4. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - Rock is a Four-Letter
5. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - A Utilitarian View of
6. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - No Coward Soul is Mine
7. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - Abgerissene Einfälle
8. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - Intensive Idylle
9. Just an Old-Fashioned Schulze Track - Endgame
1. Shadows Piece
2. I Sing the Body Electric - Dark Carnival
3. I Sing the Body Electric - Dinosaur Tales
4. I Sing the Body Electric - Ghosts of Forever
5. I Sing the Body Electric - TheMachineries of Joy
6. I Sing the Body Electric - Fever Dream
7. I Sing the Body Electric - Farewell Summer
8. Das Herz von Grönland
1. The Andromeda Strain - Gärung
2. The Andromeda Strain - Die Macht der Bilder
3. The Andromeda Strain - Kurzer Ohren Film
4. The Andromeda Strain - Bilderleben
5. Make Room, Make Room! - Les extre'mes se touchent
6. Make Room, Make Room! - Thomas Mann in Princetown
7. Make Room, Make Room! -Für Konrad Bayer
8.Make Room, Make Room! Darkest Steglitz
La Vie Electronique 4
1. Alles ist gut - I Scent the Morning Air
2. Alles ist gut - Le roi s'amuse
3. Alles ist gut - The Rest is Silence
4. Well Roared, Lion
5. Der Blaue Glaube - La vida es sueno
6. Tant de bruit pour une omlette!
1. Fourneau Cosmique - Allumer
2. Fourneau Cosmique - Lueur
3. Die lebendige Spur
4. La pre'sence d'esprit
5. Der Lauf der Dinge - Tutto va bene
6. Der Lauf der Dinge - You Don'tHave to Win
1. Zeichen meines Lebens - Für Vaterland und Menschenfresser
2. Zeichen meines Lebens - Paternoster
3. Zeichen meines Lebens - Es warein Sonnenstrahl
4. Zeichen meines Lebens - Il dolce far niente
5. Semper idem
6. Wann soll man springen?
7. Experimentelle Bagatelle
8. Kurzes Stück im alten Stil
That's a flood of material and impressive tunes. But the wonderful thing about these tunes is the fact that they own a timeless attitude like its creator. Surely, you can hear that these wonderful tunes been recorded in the early Seventies. But the thing is that these tunes sound excitingly fresh. I would bet with you that if someone would listen to some of these tunes without knowing anything about Klaus Schulze will have problems to classify the age of these recordings. These recordings are nearly thirty-five years old, and you can't feel it – you probably might hear it if you want to. But the thing about this two massive albums is the fact that they clean the listeners soul and ears. It is essential that nowadays fans, producers, djs and musicians who are interested in electronic music – neither if you like experimental or dance music – should listen to this material. Its full of inspiring moments! Like a sunset in the morning after a rainy night this music cleans the air you breathe. Amazing!
On the other hand these sessions are contemporary witnesses of the unbelievable career of Klaus Schulze. He went through many changes in his life and his music, but the message of his music and what he presents to his audience stays in your ears and brain forever.
These two albums are the follower of “La Vie Electronique 1 + 2” and I really hope that this series will bring out more of this wonderful and essential material.
I really can approve these two perfect ten albums to you 100% . even if you never liked the early work of Klaus Schulze!
Thank you for this essential music.